End User License Agreement of findteam.ccLast revised: 27/11/2022. This version of the findteam.cc End User License Agreement is effective on 27/11/2022. Please read this agreement (The "Agreement") carefully for using the online server monitoring platform in the Discord program (hereinafter the "Platforms"). If you do not agree with all the terms of this agreement, you are not entitled to use the services of this platform, as well as to access the platform. This Agreement sets out the terms on which you are licensed to use the platform.
1. PlatformThe findteam.cc account. In order to use the Platform, you need to register or have a registered account with Discord (the "Account"). You cannot transfer your rights and obligations to use the Platform. License restrictions. The findteam.cc website has the right to suspend or terminate your license to use the Platform or its parts, components and (or) certain functions, if you violate the license restrictions set forth below, or provide support to others in such a violation. You agree not to do - in whole or in part - the following actions under any circumstances: Transfer: An attempt to sell any copies of the Platform or its components, or your rights to the Platform, issue a license or sublicense to them, provide them for temporary use and lease, lend them, transfer them as collateral and otherwise transfer them to third parties, if this is directly is not permitted by this Agreement; Data retrieve: Use of an unauthorized procedure or software that intercepts, collects, reads or otherwise "extracts" information issued or stored by the Platform; however, the findteam.cc Site may, in its sole and absolute discretion, permit the use of certain third-party user interfaces. Causing harm / Data breaching: Behavior that harms other users or interferes with the use of the services and information of the findteam.cc website, or interferes with the activities of the Platform, including: Causing or contributing to harm: In relation to any computer used to support the Platform. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE PLATFORM OR NORMAL OPERATION IS A VIOLATION OF CIVIL LAWS AND CRIMINAL LAWS. Offensive actions: "Griefing", offensive behavior or statements, behavior aimed at creating unreasonable difficulties or hindrance to others in the use of the Platform and (or) other activities that violate the rules of this Agreement. Violation of the Law: using the Platform to violate applicable laws or regulations.
2. CorrectiveThe findteam.cc website may change or add to this Agreement from time to time as its business or legislation changes. In this case, the findteam.cc Site will notify you of such changes by sending a special notice. If you do not raise objections to the amended Agreement within one week of the respective notice, your use of the Platform will mean that you accept the amended Agreement. The findteam.cc Site will remind you through appropriate notice that your continued use of the findteam.cc Site one week after this special notice indicates that you accept any changes. These changes or additions will not affect the essential characteristics of the Platform. If you have any questions or problems, please contact the customer support service of the discordserver.info.
3. ValidityThis Agreement is valid from the moment of authorization on the Website findteam.cc and remains in effect until terminated or replaced by a New Agreement or, if these events do not occur, during the term of your use of the Platform. If the findteam.cc Site decides to terminate the provision of the Platform or issue a license to provide the Platform to any third party, the findteam.cc Site undertakes to notify you of this no later than 3 (three) months in advance.
5. Operating conditions.The findteam.cc site provides a public list of Discord servers for all visitors,that allows you to join the servers or add your own server. By logging into the site, you agree and accept the following terms. Content You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the content on your server. The site does not express any support for any content on the servers and is not responsible for this. Services We reserve the right to change or discontinue the provided functions of the site without notifying the user. Paid services You have the opportunity to use the paid services of our site, we do not accept any guarantees of the quality of the services provided. The site reserves the right to change the price of services. Limitation of Liability The site owner is not liable to you or any third parties for consequential, incidental, special or other consequential damages, including loss of profits or loss of data. If a server violates the official rules of the Discord program, the site administration will be forced to remove your server from the list. Discord Rules List & License Agreement discord.com/terms Authorization Automatic authorization of the User occurs after authorization on the findteam.cc website. The user is automatically added the support server of the findteam.cc site to the list of servers in the User's Discord.
6. Terms of returnThe Services are considered to be performed by the Contractor and accepted by the Customer at the time of the complete provision of the Services by the Contractor after successful payment of the order by the Customer. If the Customer, within 1 (one) working day from the date of acceptance of the Contractor's Services, did not send the Contractor an explanation to refuse to accept the Contractor's Services, the Parties agreed to consider the Contractor's Services rendered efficiently, on time and in full. In case of refusal from the Contractor's Services, the Customer undertakes to send an explanation for the refusal from the Contractor's Services to the Contractor's e-mail: [email protected]. The Contractor, no later than 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of an explanation for the refusal of the Contractor's Services from the Customer, is obliged to consider it and notify of the decision by e-mail provided by the Customer in explanation of refusal from the Contractor's Services indicated to the sender of the Customer. If the Contractor accepts an explanation for the refusal of the Contractor's Services, the Contractor undertakes to return the funds to the Customer in the form of available donations in the equivalent of the paid amount of money. Refunds under this License Agreement are not provided if the Customer has not provided an explanation for refusing the Contractor's Services within the period provided for in this License Agreement.